- Is YourCanada.ca operated by the Government of Canada? No, YourCanada.ca is a web portal operated by eBrands Media Group, a for-profit Canadian new media company.
If you are looking for the government of Canada, refer to their website at www.canada.gc.ca.
- How do I contact YourCanada.ca?
For comments, suggestions, or advertising inquiries, please contact us.
For website design services, please contact IdeaZone.ca.
- Is there a French version of YourCanada.ca, or any other languages? No. While we would like to eventually develop a French version of the site, there are no current plans.
- Where does all the information on YourCanada.ca come from? Much of the original content on YourCanada.ca is common knowledge. Unless otherwise quoted, all the content is original and copyright.
Social Media CampJoin the Your Canada team at Canada's largest social media conference, May 2nd and 3rd, 2018.
- Do You Know the Ontario Real Estate Market?
- Relaxation in Canada
- Studying in Canada: A Guide for Non-Canadians
- 8 Tips for Traveling to Old Quebec City, Canada
- Visiting the Canadian Rockies
- Future Prospects for the Canadian Economy Suggest More Asian Focus
- 5 Amazing Destinations in Toronto You Didn’t Know About
- Wildlife Preservation at Elk Island National Park
- Exploring Canada by Car
- Three Amazing Canadian Ski Resorts You May Not Know About
- Three Romantic Getaways Showcase Canada’s Beauty and Diversity
- Top 5 Sources For Financial News In Canada
- Banff: An Underrated Vacation Destination
- Education Choice in Canada
- In Love with Vancouver